Saturday, March 25, 2017

cookies

There is a thing that comes up near the top of my pages that talks about cookies. I NEVER PUT Cookies at this site. However, Google likely does and some of the articles that I quote might have cookies inside of them. I have no idea. However, I'm not creating and putting cookies EVER at this site beyond what I quote that might have been programmed originally including cookies.

Though I don't program in HTML anymore I used to so I understand the principle from operating for example at Geocities a website blogging before this one and before dragonofcompassion.com which I also operate.

intuitivefred888 is a completely free site whereas I pay about 150 to 200 dollars a year to operate dragonofcompassion.com

What I do at this site is I compose in what is called "Compose" which is instead of composing in html. What it is is a robot Html programmer so I don't have to do that anymore which can be very tedious and would take about 10 to 100 times as long as what I do. In this way I don't have to debug whatever programming I write because the robot does it for me. However, this also means that any cookies Google or within what I quote is also going to be there.

However, I NEVER Add cookies to anything because I think cookies are Evil.

dragonofcompassion - Home

dragonofcompassion.com/
First part added March 15, 2012 This Site is an archive site for intuitivefred888. blogspot.comAt the top of this page are all the word buttons for all the free to read ...
  • index page index page. please use above word buttons to navigate this...
  • UNUS UNUS. note: I like the spell checking feature here at...
  • Yesu Yesu is Aramaic for Jesus. This is what Jesus was actually...
  • Planet Savers The Planet Savers are many. If you have read "Memories" part...
  • Jonathan Jonathan FlowInitially I will put here at this webpage...
  • Memories part 8 and 9 My Book Memories Parts 8 and 9 Begin Part 8 ARCANE WINS...


No comments: