Sunday, March 26, 2017

I identify a lot with the Character Dr. Strange

Now that may seem funny to you and in some ways it is to me too.

But, it isn't that I was a doctor that was in a car accident. I have never been in a bad car accident where I ever had to go the hospital ever.

But, what I do identify with is that I was a "GOLDEN BOY". I came from a good family. My parents were good to me and to each other. We started out lower middle Class and moved up to middle Class as I grew up. My father was an electrician and then when I was 12 he became and Electrical Contractor in Los Angeles County. I grew up tall and strong and handsome.

Why do I relate to Dr. Strange?

Because like Dr. Strange, my whole world crashed and burned when I was around 21 years of age.

I no longer saw myself as a golden boy ever after that.

What happened?

I can go into the gory details but suffice it to say my reason for being alive ended. So, I was still tall and strong and loved by many women but I no longer wanted to be alive another day.

So, just because you are a "Golden Boy" that many people love doesn't necessarily mean you want to be alive.

My purpose for being alive "As I saw myself" ended abruptly.

And so if I wanted to go on living in a human body here on earth I needed to reinvent myself.

The first problem was: Staying alive.

I solved this problem by realizing I could not kill myself because it would dishonor my parents and they didn't deserve that after all the love and blessings they had worked so hard to build into my then young life. I couldn't desert my friends who might also kill themselves because I had killed myself.

So, I realized that I had to live on for my parents and loved ones and friends because I couldn't be responsible for their potential deaths too.

I thought that it didn't matter what happened to me as long as I was alive for them to love them and to help them in their lives.

My personal desire was to die but I stayed alive for them.

But then, I began to see why God had made me the way I was. I began to see how strong in so many ways God had made me. I began to see God's purpose for me beyond any dreams I might have had.

And I began on the path of an adept, a monk, a Priest of God helping all who needed my help.

People wanted me to start my own religion. I looked around and realized there were too many religions already confusing the hell out of people all over.

No. I wouldn't start one more religion here on earth!

But, I would teach people how to create their own personal religions that worked for them. This was a much better idea in the long run.

I would teach people to become independent thinkers, critical thinkers capable of thinking their way out of not only a paper bag but out of any problem they ever faced in life. I would be part of the inventive vanguard of the human race figuring ways to solve all problems, spiritual, physical, psychological, all of them.

No, I wouldn't start another crazy religion, instead I would teach people to be the superior beings they all were meant to be instead. And we all would go out and colonize other planets and learn to be happy with our lives no matter what happened wherever we were in the universe in time and space and beyond.

By God's Grace







No comments: