Wednesday, March 29, 2017

We are ALL Maitreya

How does that work?

The life waves associated with Maitreya began to be born during and after World War II. My present experience is that I likely came directly from Maitreya's Heaven Realm when I was born in between lifetimes. When I was sent by Tibetan Lamas and monks in 1986 early in Dharamshala, I was taken with my family to visit Ling Rinpoche who had run Tibet for the Dalai Lama until he was of age. Ling Rinpoche is the Senior Teacher of the Dalai Lama by the way. So basically in 1986 he was meditating out of his body slowly over 1 year or 2 years time just like High Tibetan Lamas often do.

So, when I was sent to visit him in deep meditation his aura was shining back at me and my family the radiance and Darshan (unlimited Spiritual blessings) to all mankind.

However, at that time I was only 37 years old and not as spiritually evolved as I am now. So, I really didn't understand the complete fullness of all this then.

I asked the Tibetan Monks attending to his body which was neither dead nor alive but sort of more a transmitting station to earth from Maitreya's Heaven realm I understand now. At the time, as an intuitive and clairvoyant it was just such an amazing experience (because my own father had passed away about 6 months before that in January 1986 when this happened I could only walk outside and cry in gratitude for the whole experience. This was something I never have experienced before or since. And unless you meet a real Saint in the flesh you are not likely to experience anything like this either.

So, though the blessings form Maitreya's heaven blessed everyone on earth through the Tibetan Buddhist Saint, Ling Rinpoche, through Maitreya Buddha directly to me and my family I can give now (that I have evolved around 30 years further a more complete understanding of what took place then from Maitreya's Heaven Realm.

There are thousands to millions of heavens by the way around earth. God allowed me to look into them when I was in my late teens and early 20s as he wanted me to see that there wasn't just one of one religion. NO. There are thousands to millions of heavens surrounding earth that represent all times and spaces and cultures and religions that have ever been on earth or ever will be on earth in the future. All exist simultaneously because Time has no meaning at all to heaven realms. Only we who live in bodies on earth does time really have any meaning at all to.

So, we might want Maitreya to manifest in a single body on earth. He likely has many times but didn't want to be recognized like that, just like Jesus likely came to earth many tiems before he manifested as Jesus the Christ.

In fact, I would say that Maitreya is not only the Coming Buddha but also the 2nd coming of Christ all in one. That is my experience and has been since the 1970s and that hasn't changed for me at all in all that time.

However, many of us whenever we were born (especially since World War II to now) are often members of Maitreya's Heaven realm and we prepare the way for him to return and be recognized as both a Buddha and as the 2nd coming of Christ as well. When you come from his particular heaven your aura naturally brings his heaven to earth through you as you grow up and learn to be centered and no longer let people upset you anymore about anything. You become a more and moer perfect emissary of Maitreya's Heaven realm here on earth naturally.

So, in this sense as our coming as members of his family on earth we prepare the way for him and bring the consciousness that he also brings.

He brings enlightenment to all beings on earth. Everyone will be their own religion when he comes. There likely won't be strong religions when he comes because wisdom and knowledge and science is changing all that.

People aren't naive or gullible like they once were and their lives have changed and will continue to change and more and more people will create their own heaven on earth to live in that resemble Maitreya's heaven here on earth.

We are already seeing this through all the changes since World war II already and there are many more to come also.

Also, remember for example, in Tibetan Buddhism there are 49,000 correct paths to enlightenment which include all the peaceful and kind religions on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: