I came south from Mt. Shasta yesterday. we left by 9 to 9:30 so I could drop her off and maybe not hit traffic getting to my home on the coast. However, I still spent 4 hours getting home instead of 2 or 2 1/2 hours from my daughters home in SF for College. She is going to move in with my other daughter in Portland and both are going to go to Portland State University in the fall.
I found it incredibly peaceful to be home and to see my wife and my dogs as I have been gone 5 of the last 6 weeks with one or both daughters somewhere between Mt. Shasta and Portland most of the time. My wife texted me to tell me it wasn't foggy inland, only where we lived. I told her I wasn't worried about the June glooms which now extend to august where we live with high or low fog on the coast now caused by global Warming, because everywhere I have been the last 5 weeks it has been sunny and clear and beautiful everywhere I have been so one day of partial fog high up was fine with me to regroup before we take off tomorrow for a wedding.
But, if you don't want 90s and 100s Fahrenheit all summer long where you are try the SF Bay area on the coast where most places don't get above 80 or 90 all summer long. Average for where I live is likely 60 to 70 degree highs for the days between June and August or now because of Global Warming the end of August.
However, everyone has their own druthers so to each his own.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
No comments:
Post a Comment