Monday, May 14, 2018

Chapter 4 within "memories part 2 and 3" is partially quoted below

 


note to the reader:
In rereading what I have written that follows Jonathan appears to be somwhat passive. It is important to the reader to note that Jonathan has been regularly having powerful ESP and what he would term supernatural experiences from childhood. By now he is in his late 30's and has grown accustomed to dealing with amazing experiences. He has learned to remain calm when something powerful happens and to be very focused and observant. What he has learned is that to survive these powerful supernatural experiences one must be very aware and calm and one must not get too emotional. If the reader understands that the keywords for Jonathan are calm, focused guarded observing then the reader can more easily understand what Jonathan is doing and why his reactions are the way they are. endnote

That night I had a visitation. The two silvery beings from my youth returned. I hadn't seen them in the physical since I was 21. At that time they had come to protect me. I hadn't expected to see them again until after I had passed on. This time they said I must physically come with them. I said," What about my family?" They said," you will return by morning." So I said," okay." They handed me a belt that I strapped around my waist. It was silver in color and seemed like a bendable metal.It seemed like metal and plastic combined for strength. As soon as it was in place I became invisible. They each held one of my hands as I could see nothing because there was no visible light and we made no noise. I couldn't even see my hands or feet or my own nose. As I walked out of the monastery guesthouse I stumbled several times in the disorientation of being invisible. Each time they caught me. At the edge of Rewalsar on a road turnout I was lead up invisible steps into an invisible ship. Once we were safely in the ship Ragna pushed a button on his waist and we all became visible again. Their invisible garments slid off automatically into their waist container. All were clad in their bulletproof jumpsuits once their invisible cloaks were removed. I recognized a woman who looked a lot like my mother when she was young.

Elohar greeted Jonathan and Jonathan responded warmly for he had seen her in his dreams. She had been mother and teacher in another form. He recognized her soul." Greetings old friend!" He said." Greetings to you, son and old friend." greeted Elohar.I Said, "What brings you here in person?" Elohar pointed to Ragna." Your father is born again in the future." Tears formed in Jonathan's eyes for his father had passed on six months earlier." Could you introduce us?" said Jonathan."

"I am now called Ragna, Jonathan. All this reincarnation stuff is new to me." Elohar said," I now introduce father and son once again."

" Far out mom and dad of the future!" Jonathan quiped to break the tension. They all laughed although a little though nervously.

Both Jonathan and Ragna were a little stunned. Especially because Jonathan although though only 38 appeared to be the oldest one present. Elohar heard Jonathan's thoughts and answered." Though we are much older than you in our new bodies we appear younger because of the regenerative techniques available in our culture." " Yes, I already realized that because of your very focused mature demeanor." Said Jonathan.

Jonathan hugged his mother nervously. He felt strangely out of time and space. He decided he must have be dreaming and if he wasn't the people of his time wouldn't believe this experience anyway.

Elohar appeared as a shapely brunette with Auburn highlights. Since Jonathan and Elohar were both natural telepaths , they instantly understood each other. However, the experience was very strange for Jonathan since his own mother was still alive in the U.S." Won't there be a time paradox or something if you are here in the same time in two bodies?"

" No, because there will be no future without you." " That sounds pretty ominous." Said Jonathan with a nervous half disbelieving laugh." I'm afraid it is true Jonathan. Your actions in this life and Ragna's interaction with you and me define the future for the next 10,000 years. If the three of us aren't careful there will be no future for anyone on earth."

Jonathan looked perplexed and said,"This is a bit much for me to believe but I have to take your word for it or I'd have to think you were crazy."
" What do your senses tell you son?"
"That you are sane but not of this time or the world I know." "Yes that's right. You saw us in your past as the silvery beings in your youth."

Jonathan said in an awed voice," I have been waiting for you but I thought this body would end and be cremated and left on Mt. Shasta before I saw you two again."
" No, we need you now!"

Chapter 5

Jonathan was introduced to the Awesome. Ragna manifested the awesome as the physical hologram Jan, a bucksome blonde who seemed very concerned with Jonathan's well-being." Jan telepathed, "Your soul wrote my seed sentient program millions of years ago." There was awe in her telepathic tone. Ragna said, "Jan will educate you so that you can be with us without damaging your present life when you return to 1986, Jonathan." "Jonathan? I am manifesting in this form so you will recognize me when I come into your life as an old friend returned in 1994. Though you won't remember me consciously you will be prepared for my return." said Jan, ships sentient.

Ragna said," Were taking off from India, Jonathan, and going toward Hawaii." Okay, but will I ever see my family again?" " Time travel is as safe as when you rode to Japan on that 747 Jonathan." "I guess it's okay." Said Jonathan. But he was mostly dazzled, awed, and in some kind of psychological shock. He kept telling himself that this was a dream even though he knew quite well it wasn't. He knew, however, that pretending it was a dream was useful in maintaining long term mental stability in a situation like this.

As the awesome rose into the sky the Tibetan monks beat their drums and chanted their puja to Padmasambhava. They watched the purple violet meteorite move up and shoot across the sky.

As the awesome passed over the Hawaiian Islands and specifically Haleakala Crater on Maui, Hawaii a time storm hit. Elohar fainted from the neural effects of the heightened electrical corona. Jonathan said" Mom!" And caught her before her body hit the deck.

Ragna swore and said," I think were under attack but I can't tell from where or when the attack has been launched from." As Ragna, Hawk, and Free struggled with the Awesome's instruments and control surfaces. Jonathan watched the Time Beacon move back in increments into the past to the date 44,733 B.C. to the month of June. Jonathan's jaw dropped. He said," My God, I think were in Lemuria or Mu. Suddenly everything stopped. Hawk said after looking at his viewscreen, "North America is a different place than we knew." Jonathan Gasped As the hair stood up on the back of his neck he said," I'm home!" The three time officers looked at him with more than a little concern. Ragna spoke first," What do you mean, Jonathan?" "Nothing to fear guys I haven't lost it. It's just that I 've always known somehow that this era was my real home." The Time officers weren't sure fully what to make of Jonathan's words but there was a little relief from their functional terror about the situation. However, stress over the whole situation was still written strongly on their faces faces.

Hawk said," This is just too slick, General we are over 30,000 years in previously inaccessible time. What shall we do, Sir?" Ragna never looked so focused,"Well, they didn't kill us and they went to the trouble to bring us here. So they must want us alive. Maybe they just want a time treaty or information. This could be the best or the worst that is ever happened to our civilization. Get out our dress uniforms. We may have just become political envoys from our civilization." Free said," I sent out a distress call to our home time. It should have automatically told our King that we somehow breached the past time barrier. Ragna said, "If we don't return in five days to our own era, our duplicates will duplicate and one set will come after us." Hawk said, "they may not be able to breach the past time barrier like we did." "That's true," said General Ragna, "unless this era decides to let them through. So for now it's just us five and the Awesome Sentience. Whatever happens we've got to stick together."

An unearthly voice rose out of Elohar's unconscious body. "No! There is only one on earth, Infidels. You are presently being absorbed into the One. None in the Awesome could move. Sweat poured down Ragna, Hawk and Free's faces. However Jonathan felt totally at home. Tears of joy and relief poured down his face. Hearing the voice of the Lemurian God King speaking from Elohar's unconscious body was amazing for him.

Frozen in place Ragna, Free and Hawk experienced extreme terror in what to them was a deathlike experience and then momentarily the awareness of the peace of a baby. "We have been altered men. Record in case we survive." The voice from Elohar boomed," Your normal modes of consciousness will be returned to you when you leave our era and return to your home times. Your ancestors, us, the oneness, have brought you here. We are the creators, refiners, and destroyers and maintainers of all cultures and creatures on earth past, present, and future. The reason all of you have been brought here is that the time alteration your kingdom has carried out through some of you is distressing too many eras and souls. It is interfering in their karmic patterns too greatly."

"It could be said, General Ragna, that you are too proficient at what you do." "If that's a complement, Sir, then I thank you!" "It is. However you need our training in order to prevent further soul and karmic harm. In order for us to allow you to continue you must follow our specific directions." "Sir? Before you alter us the purposes and the security of the era and the security of my home era is paramount to me. Could you please contact my king and government so diplomatic relations can be established?" "This meeting must remain secret for now until we understand each other better, Ragna. Your subconscious mind is now monitored by the one god mind awareness of the Lemurian oneness. You need to understand, Ragna, that thoughts and feelings are things. Thoughts and feelings can be fists and swords or whatever you wish. They are in fact just the same as the real physical article in their effect on souls, bodies and minds. In your history you have the saying, "The pen is mightier than the sword." "Yes, your oneness I have heard of that. It's quite true. But if I may say so what you are doing here in this culture is a breach of our rights in my culture." "I understand that, General, but to quote your history again, ' when in Rome do as the Romans." "Yes, Your oneness I understand." "Besides General all of your free will will be returned when you're all returned your home times with in a few weeks."

" How should we proceed then, General Ragna?" "The way in which you all process information is alien to us in my era, your oneness." " In our society there is no you or I there is only the one composite us." "Pardon my asking, Sir but doesn't that make your society vulnerable?" "Yes. In the near future it does but in the era we live in it works perfectly well. None survive who attack us. They are simply absorbed by the oneness. When the oneness is no longer an advantage to the survival of life on earth we then remove our civilization from this dimension to one that cannot be attacked." "Amazing! Though I am used to something else I have never felt such peace." said Ragna. "Already you are moving quickly toward Lemurian enlightenment" said that King. "I can feel it, your oneness. Is it permanent?" "Yes your new enlightenment will interface perfectly and perfectly with your previous disciplines and consciousness." While Ragna was playing this game with His Oneness he was thinking, "how are we going to get out of this one? My home time and country may be at stake."

His Oneness went on, "In the 20,000 years of your home era the mystics of all religions and philosophies strive for lifetimes to obtain what we have reached 200,000 years previous to them. Jonathan and Elohar and you, Ragna, will return to teach this enlightenment to your home eras." "But Sir my training is technical and military!" "All work and no play will make you a dull boy, Ragna."

"Then my past life is over?"

"It's not over. You will still be General Ragna, protector and champion of the King's lands and times. But now you will also be Ragna, the Enlightened, as well. Your king will be quite pleased."

"I am overwhelmed by all this, Your Oneness. You have taken away my rational and logical mind." "Not really, Ragna, I have simply changed what you are choosing to think about. My sister is coming. Please be respectful.**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Suddenly, the powerful presence of a red haired blue-eyed Goddess appeared dressed in a pastel green flowing gown with a green emerald held to her forehead by a golden band.

Elohar once again in control of her senses said," Aurora, is that you?"

"Yes, grandmother, sort of --. My soul is the same as Aurora but I'm wearing a slightly modified body in this now."

"Do you have her memories?"

"Yes, I have all the memories of all my lives. However, I choose not to experience all the feelings and emotions of any of my lives but the one I am presently living. This keeps my mind and emotion stream uncorrupted. Jonathan said," You are the seed soul of my daughter to be, Aurora?" "Yes, we will share in your time many happy and sad experiences."

This was a little too much for Jonathan. Tears welled up in his eyes. In the time he had just come from his daughter had not yet been born.

When it was just the unearthly voice coming through Elohar he could sort of deal with it. But with the presence of this female being he knew he was getting disoriented from time shock and culture shock at the same moment. Her eyes riveted on Jonathan, as he was her father and the father of His Oneness. At the time Jonathan didn't have a clue yet why she was staring at him except he knew she was his daughter. He had not fathered either she or His Oneness yet. That was still in his future. At present Jonathan was completely lost in a culture and time unknown to his own and trying to maintain his wits in a useful way. Just accepting the fact that his daughter to be was an adult over 45,000 years in his past was too much to fathom and stay in a normal frame of mind. So Jonathan decided to pretend for the moment at least it was a dream. In this way he believed he could protect his sensibilities. He was correct.

Ragna signaled Jan secretly to stay invisible in order to carry out emergency security procedures.

"Are you an emissary of the Lemurian government?" Asked Ragna. "Yes, I am sister to His Oneness. Jonathan over there is a was/will be father to us both." Replied the princess. "Are you sure?" questioned Ragna. "Yes!" Was the princess's answer. How should we address you, Princess?" "You may address me in the personal mode as Aurora or Princess Aurora when only your crew and I am present. At all other times address me as Princess of the Oneness as I am to succeed His Oneness should anything ever happened to him in the next 1000 years."

"How long can you live?"

"There is no limit physically. However we live as long as we can put up with physical life. Also, sometimes there are accidents in which our bodies cannot be repaired such as fires and explosions."

"You speak freely with us Princess Aurora. Why is that?" Asked Ragna. "It is because I am karmicly close to you and don't wish to damage old friends souls. Souls can be like butterflies. They are precious but friendships can be delicate through lifetimes. I'm just maintaining positive connections to you all."

"You are protecting us then?"

"Yes, you are under my personal protection while here in my time. Both I and His Oneness my brother will see you all returned home safely without breaching Lemurian security as soon as that can be done and still protect the Holy Lemurian Timeline." "As soon as possible will be best for I and my crew," said arcane. "I am interested in studying your culture but I am very concerned about my own home culture."

" No time damage will be allowed while you're gone General Ragna." Your home time is secure." "Thank you, Princess. Was/will be refers to things that have not happened yet in the time line of the being addressed I presume?" Said Ragna. "Yes. But there is more to it than that. Lemuria is the seed of all past and future it civilization's. Neither time nor space is any obstacle to us. All history exists for the entertainment and learning of Lemurian souls and their guests from other times, dimensions, planets and star systems. I should also tell you that His Oneness is an incarnation of Jonathan."

"Wow!" Said Jonathan.

To which Ragna replied, "Jonathan, do you remember living in another body as His Oneness?"

"Yes,but I'm not sure it is my future or my past or something else entirely." said Jonathan.

"Father, son, brother to brother and so on," Aurora said, "yes, but it means much more than that but it's too soon for you to understand." Ragna agreed. "Yes, I think we're all having difficulty maintaining a useful state of mind in this moment.

Princess Aurora spoke again, "Once you all get used to being part of the oneness and being here in the past future it will be easier to instantly understand anything you need to know about including history, languages and science. However, there is a lag time in figuring out how to make the best use of all the new found knowledge and incorporating it into the worlds you have come from in a way that is useful, and safe for all concerned especially the students.

Ragna with concern said, "You consider yourself the dominant paradigm for all civilizations on Earth then past, present and future?"

"Yes," said Aurora, "even the alien civilizations that visit us here are our guests."

"Oh!" Ragna seemed disturbed by this.

"Don't worry Ragna we brought you here to repair time damage not to punish you and your civilization."

Princess Aurora spoke into a very bright green emerald on her wrist. She said, "I'm transporting your bodies and souls to the palace. Please do not fear as it may cause pain if you do." All understood what she meant.

"Palace guard! Transport all bodies and souls intact to His Oneness' court, now!" With this she touched a green emerald on her wrist to the green emerald on her forehead. The men grunted "uhh!" As if they had been hit in the stomach and Elohar let out a slight scream. The interior of the awesome exploded in green light. The sentient ship Awesome immediately sent a distress call because of what the ship's sentient Jan perceived as the incineration of all who were in the operations room of the awesome. His oneness allowed the distress call to reach the palace in Elohar and Ragna's home time for his own purposes.

New editing point ******************************************************************************

Elohar was very upset after her body was reformed in a new place. "I wasn't designed for this all my disciplines have been disrupted!"

No one but Jonathan and Aurora had any idea what Elohar was so distressed about. They just knew she was upset.

"She's in pieces!", said Jonathan. By this Jonathan meant that although Elohar's soul was intact her spiritual disciplines were fragmented and out of sync. Whereas Ragna, Hawk and Free's thoughts were something like, "Amazing!"

Ragna pushed a single button on his wrist telling Jan and the Awesome that they were all alive. It was then relayed to his home time. It also relayed the opinion of Ragna that, "We are overmatched. Make a treaty with them if possible." Ragna was pale and shaken concerning all these changes but he remained focused and disciplined as he had been trained. Princess Aurora strode over to Elohar and placed a blue sapphire ring against Elohar's forehead and said, "Reorder!" And "Reintegrate!"

"What are you doing to me?" Said Elohar. Aurora replied, "Your disciplines are illegal in this culture. We have to change you, or move you out of our time. We chose to change you for the time being." Your disciplines are being stored fo7028.80r you to be reintegrated later."

Note: This Date is the exit-entry point for Elohar and Ragna's entry into the 21st and 20th centuries and visiting me in Rewalsar,India, Los Angeles and near Etna and the ufo track in 1974 and the US military ufo flight I witness both in proximity or on Mt. Shasta may have been them also. I am not sure whether the Shasta experiences were just US military time travellers or a combination of Ragna, Elohar and US military envoys. 4-22-01 Another thought that has occured to me lately is that the World Trade Organization may be a secret cover for all the democratic nations to secretly spread the knowledge of worldwide alliances with civilizations beyond our time and/or beyond our planet. The years were 1986,1969 and 2000. There were other contacts but not for publication.

From this same exit entry point they entered Lemurian time while visiting the 20th and 21st centuries. I cannot reveal the real time of his Oneness for security reasons. It was between 30,000 and 500,000 BC

Note: Alomar and eomar come from Atlantis or Lemuria. Alomar showed up during the 7028.80 transmissions. Maybe I'll be shown more later. Blessings

"I'm in order now. I'm whole again. They did change me on a subconscious motivational level. The philosophy at my core has changed. Now all life everywhere on Earth and throughout the Galaxy is equal to me regardless of intelligence or size. Humans are not the end all be all of everything in the universe.

His oneness was present and Jonathan became aware of his presence. The lighting changed and his oneness telepathically addressed Jonathan. "We will speak at length and private later. For now, are you the dreamer or the dream?" Jonathan replied telepathically, "Both!" "Excellent!" said his oneness.

His oneness spoke, "General Ragna? As emissary of your civilization and commanding General of your home times I must apologize to you, your crew and your civilization for bringing you here for this command performance. Since we the oneness are the protectors and keepers of time on Earth we have summoned you here."

To this Ragna replied, "Your oneness, I am amazed to be here. We are shaken up but as far as I can tell at present we are not harmed. I am told you wish to question me regarding the time changes in my area. I take full responsibility for any changes made by me or my time cadre on behalf of my king and my era of Earth."

"The problem Ragna is not a problem of action as much as perception. Actions follow perceptions and motivations. We, as the oneness have come to see all life as sacred. Life can take on ill-advised thoughts, forms and actions but even then it does not lose its basic sacredness. It has just then become incomplete or twisted. It is in being too harsh upon incomplete or twisted lifeforms that one creates soul abominations or serious soul abnormalities. Killing or twisting beings is not useful from our perspective because those beings tend to seek revenge as they reincarnate in the past or future or even the present after their demise if they are reincarnating souls. Since it is our pastime to watch souls incarnate and transmigrate we can see the harm ongoing that is done by your civilization's manipulation of time. You honor your civilization and culture but in doing so souls become violated and the time space of Earth becomes unbearable for many souls. Some of the souls you have harmed are your own future incarnations in your own past and future. So even in your own enlightened self-interest you need to learn our ways.

"General Ragna," Said His Oneness, "Let me tell you a story. During that story you will experience the necessary realignment of your soul and senses. Although you would have achieved this in time I'm speeding up the process in the interests of those whose lives who have been harmed.

"I invoke the Divine Selves of all those you have inadvertently harmed in any time past, present or future. I ask them all to assemble here in the spirit now. I ask them all to assist me in correcting all problems now, past, present and future that have been accidentally created through misunderstandings between you and the embodiments of those souls."

Immediately, a whirlwind of lights and energy came into the room and General Ragna was scared and started to shake a little. However, he was well trained and stood his ground. He felt faint but then he heard his Oneness telepathically in his mind. "I invoke your Divine Self too, Ragna, to help create a positive resolution for all souls and for the Earth past, present and future."

Somehow, the energy in Ragna's brain was exploding in electricity. But somehow his body stayed standing. Ragna's men sensed he was in distress but there bodies were riveted to the ground and couldn't move either. Ragna lost consciousness for what seemed to him about a half an hour. When he regained consciousness his whole awareness was different. All fear was gone. Instead what he found could only be described as God Consciousness perfectly interfaced with his own. What he thought was death was instead perfect enlightenment of the Lemurian Oneness.

He saw clearly now why the Lemurian Oneness was so effective. The reason was that all of the most efficient and advanced ways of thinking were available to each citizen. It was like having God with all answers to anything in ones brain at all times. He missed his individuality and separateness but understood also that all life on earth in any time had nothing ever to fear from Ragna ever again. The old Ragna had presumed himself to be the champion of all. But he was wrong. The new Ragna was millions of times more compassionate, aware, instinctual, logical and scarily efficient than Ragna would have ever believed was possible. He was a new man.

Ragna looked at His Oneness and said, " Is this permanent?"

"Yes," His Oneness Said, "What do you think, Ragna?"

"I have never been more amazed in my life!"

"The really incredible thing, Ragna, is that all time mistakes you made have been fixed. Your home world is now 1000% more beautiful, efficient and happy that it was when you left."

The old Ragna would have asked how this was possible. He didn't need to ask he just Knew.

"Would everyone please leave but the crew of the Awesome. You can stay Aurora." "Thank you, your Oneness." Said Aurora.

"I will reveal in my story the Lemurian civilization's journey to another dimension here on Earth thousands of years hence. It will still exist in your day Ragna. I want your King Interlaken to hear this story from my mind and lips. It will be thought and language recorded for him to hear. He will want to learn the Lemurian language if I know him."

Ragna did not have to speak but as emissary of his era he did. "your Oneness my king would be happy to receive the gift of your future move into another dimension."

"I share it because it affects as us so greatly. Come all of you stand around the time pool. Ragna noticed something like a levitating camera position itself above the pool at about 10 feet in elevation. They all stood around the pool. They all felt somewhat disembodied by this whole experience. But at least it was starting to get interesting.

His Oneness stood alongside them. They all stood in a circle around the time pool. His Oneness raised his hands. Immediately they saw
for the next webpage of Memories click on:

No comments: