Monday, May 14, 2018

When you are a literal "Channel" for the angels to work through often you are going to be amazed

Yes. So, I find that there are literally thousands of levels of truth within certain things I write (or that angels write through me). So, as I evolve I see the multi-faceted ness ever expanding as I read things that angels brought through me especially since 1980. So, some of my writings have become like a Bible that God has brought through me for me and others. If you are one of those then you know who you are.

This is one reason why I want as many people as possible to write their own creation stories. You see, each of us as souls mostly have lived billions and billions of years and so we have various amazing histories. None of us is exactly the same. So, when you allow the angels to tell your stories and the stories of your friends and relative souls through time, amazing things happen. time and space will alter and improve for everyone as this is God's Way of infinite expansion in all directions at once into infinity.

By God's Grace

No comments: