Wednesday, May 9, 2018

How do you know if you are writing about a past lifetime in the past, present or future?

The truth is: You don't...

For example, I have realized that George Lucas and Gene Roddenbury's Star Wars sagas and Star Trek sagas actually WERE some of their past lifetimes in the past, present or future and many of us were there when that sort of stuff actually happened (in the past, present or future). Our remembering our past lives lived in either the past, present or future of these episodes are exactly why we love these two writers works.

Because the ones most attracted to theses works were there in the (past? Present? or future) when all these things actually happened.

Also, for example, when you are writing all this stuff you might not even believe in God or Buddha and then definitely not reincarnation of the kind that allows you to have thousands or millions of lifetimes already lived in the past, present and future already.

Even for me, whose parents were mystical Christians who believed in linear reincarnation which means say I was a roman soldier at the time of the crucifiction, then maybe I was somewhere else born in the middle east or Italy, then maybe I was a Catholic Monk or something like that who started out as a soldier or officer. But, the point being that my lifetimes were all sequential through time.

So, in 1980 I couldn't believe I had already been Arcane or anyone else in the future. That would have been impossible to me.

However, as I thought i was dying from a heart virus in 1998 and 1999 I realized time and space means absolutely NOTHING to an actual soul and that it is theoretically possible for a soul to live thousands of lifetimes or even millions of lifetimes at exactly the same moment because even time and space aren't exactly real because all this only exists in the mind of God and not in actuality. In other words we live in a dimension in God's mind and the whole universe is a thought of God.

In this understanding nothing physical is ultimately real but only a dimension of God's thinking and feeling.

When I realized this it opened the doorway to where I understood I had already experienced lives not only in the past but also in the present and future as well. And this opened doors for me in realizations that are never ending because of this realization.

Should you believe me? Why should you if you hadn't already spent 50 years getting to this realization through religious and spiritual studies all over the world?

But, there will also be many of you intuitive enough to know what I'm saying is the truth just naturally too.

By God's Grace

No comments: