Saturday, August 18, 2018

How I realized the Universe is not what we tend to think it is

First of all, scientists recently have said things like ("We think the universe is a two dimensional thing but it appears to us to be 3 dimensional"). And that there are 11 dimensions to this view of a physical universe.

I'm not sure what to do with all that.

However, over 10 years of soul traveling made me realize that what we think of as physical isn't physical (at least in the way we as humans tend to think about it).

What I mean by this is that the things I found myself able to do as a soul traveler and as an intuitive would not be possible if the universe was what common sense and old wives tales tell us it is.

It's sort of like when everyone thought the "World Was Flat". Let's analyze this. Why did people think the world was flat? Because unless you had been a sailor and an observant one at that there was no reason to believe it wasn't flat especially if you had never traveled on the ocean or climbed a mountain and looked 100 miles in the distance and saw the curvature of the earth.

The same is true with what I experienced as a Soul traveler. I began after about 10 years to realize that I was already everywhere I visited in the Universe and I realized there was no effort to getting to any other location or any other time Past, present or future in the universe because I was already there.

Now, explain to me why this was true?

Why was I already in every time and space already that I wanted to travel to? Why was no effort really needed to go to any other time or space?

If the universe truly were physical in the way we think of this should not be true.

But, if we live in a dimension (one of trillions) and we call this dimension Earth or the subheadings of Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Australia etc. then this all begins to make sense doesn't it?

Then what earth is is similar in nature to a heaven realm. But, if you notice Earth can be a heaven realm sometimes or anything else depending upon what is happening to the beings alive that day.

So, I have seen Earth be a heaven realm for some people sometimes, and a hell realm other times or almost anything in between almost any single day in people's lives.

So, what is Earth anyway?

I think it is only a dimension. And if it is a dimension like a heaven realm or something similar then it is not at all what we think it is in common knowledge.

And it resembles more in reality what we might think of in particle physics or quantum physics like that.

So, then earth is like a dream we live in like a heaven might be only Earth isn't just a heaven maybe it's all things to all the beings who incarnate here, depending upon the day and their experiences that day or week or year.

So, when we soul travel and visit other dimensions like into the Sun (like I have) or to Venus (like I have) or to the center of the Galaxy (like I have) we are visiting other dimensions in the mind of God but maybe not anything actually physical in the end (at least how we might define physical).

In other words none of the things that I have done should have been possible if the Earth was actually a physical place to begin with.

But, then when you soul travel you are traveling outside your body. When I have soul traveled safely and successfully I have also always bi-located instead of Astral projected. Astral projection I find is only really useful when you project your soul out of your body for the very last time. Otherwise, Bi-location is much safer for soul travel. This means you keep some consciousness in your body and project some out to where you are going.

It's sort of like thinking about two things at the same time. Just make sure you are sitting down or laying down when you do this though because otherwise your body might fall down and hurt itself.

Because too much of you is gone for your co-ordination to work right. But, everyone has their own style too, you know?

By God's Grace

No comments: