Monday, August 13, 2018

I always put a piece of gorilla duct tape over one of the cameras on my smartphone facing me

This way I don't have to worry about video or pictures of me showing up anywhere on earth on the regular or dark web any given day sort of like a public video camera that you can view of Santa Barbara beaches like this one:

Santa Barbara Harbor Live Webcam | Hotel Milo Santa Barbara

https://www.hotelmilosantabarbara.com › A Boutique Santa Barbara Beach Hotel
Live view of Santa Barbara Harbor from Hotel Milo; Featuring vibrant beachy accommodations & beautiful pools that celebrate the California surf and sun.

Yes. That's right! your cameras on your smartphone can be used as live video cams and if you have the volume up on your phone anything you or people around you say within 25 to 50 feet around you can also be a part of this live video show worldwide. And your phone isn't going to make a noise when all this is happening either. So, this is why I keep a piece of black gorilla duct tape over my camera facing me. I don't tape over the back one because I take photos all the time with that one and if I want a selfie somewhere I just take the tape off for a few moments. It's important to protect yourselves and your families every way you can because the present lack of privacy can often be fatal or maiming in various ways on earth now and likely from now on. So, protecting yourselves and your loved ones as much as possible is important.

No comments: