Sunday, September 2, 2018

It's hard to demonstrate infinite time lines without confusing people

I have often written about how time is constantly changing in the past, present and future. But to most people at this point it would become at most "theoretical" but not demonstrated. But this section here from Chapter 12 that I just wrote demonstrates the essence of "Infinite Time lines" taking it from theory to basically the same thing "My Pet Goat" did in preventing 5 billion deaths instantly which started the "2nd Timeline of earth on September 11th 2001.

Here is what I wrote about today that also demonstrates this kind of change done by Arcane on New Deva: this is a quote from Memories Chapter 12 Continued

"One day Arcane decided to take his family to New Deva to meet his parents and his younger self. He couldn't really tell young Arcane about who he was really but his wife Celeste knew. It was hard to know what to tell his children about young Arcane though.

Darcy and Star were about 10 or 12 then and when they first went to New Deva Celeste wanted her to meet Prophetess and her sister Ah Ray IN. Now Strangely enough all three are the same soul in 3 different bodies. So, when Arcane introduced Celeste to Ah Ray In she said, "Sister! It's good to see you, Sister Soul!" By the way Darcy and Star were at their grandparents when this meeting happened otherwise Arcane wouldn't have done any of this.

Again when Prophetess her younger sister met Celeste she too knew who Celeste was which was very eerie for Celeste in many ways."

Ah Ray IN said to Arcane: "Why aren't we married in the future since you are betrothed to me?"

Arcane: "As you can see she is a future incarnation of you. Unfortunately you don't survive for us to marry in this present form Ah Ray In".

Ah Ray In Turned ashen and walked away. Prophetess slapped Arcane for hurting her sister in this way and said, "Why did you do that? Why did you reveal a horrific future for her?"

Arcane: "So she could do something else if she wanted to including marrying me at some point. This way she won't go to Isfahel on a diplomatic mission and be tortured to death!"

Prophetess fainted from this information. Now Celeste Slapped Arcane. "What's the matter with you?"

Arcane looked at Celeste after having been slapped by both Celeste and Prophetess. She fell to her knees and cried at this point thinking Arcane was a horrible person!

Arcane bent to his knees after seeing to Prophetess and taking off his jacket to put under her head until she woke up. Now he took care of Celeste who was completely horrified by this situation.

Celeste said, "You are a terrible person to do this! What can be gained by all this?"

Arcane said, "I had to speak the truth to Ah Ray IN. It is required of New Devan Culture. To do less would be a sacrilege. She knew that. That's why she didn't slap me. Prophetess slapped me because I didn't do this with Ah Ray IN alone. But, I had to reply in truth to my betrothed at the present age she is. I owe it to her according to New Devan Cultural norms. Ah Ray IN understood this and walked away.

Celeste: "Oh. I get it now! You are preventing her death by torture? But where does that leave us?

Arcane: "ON  my past timeline Ah Ray IN died. ON my timeline she will stay dead. But I just created a whole new timeline! New Deva now has two timelines. Ah Ray IN understood this when I said it to her and it blew her mind that I would make such a sacrifice for her!"

Celeste: "What does that mean?"

Arcane: "It means she won't die but I still have to leave New Deva! That's what it means. And it means that the present Arcane is on a different timeline than I am on, so if she marries this Arcane it is not me but a duplicate me and that she and he will have to live somewhere else than New Deva."

ON my timeline Ah Ray IN already died and I'm married to you. But on this 2nd New Deva timeline that I just created I'm responsible for making sure New Deva stays free."

Celeste: "What about Tech Noir?"

Arcane: "I'm not sure. Either I prevent his birth entirely so he doesn't kill millions on his planet of Isfahel, OR I remove his soul from his body when I did before. But, I have to do one or the other to protect New Deva."

Celeste: "And the Galactic Time Guard will allow this?"

Arcane: "I'm a Galactically recognized Saint and with that status I'm given (at least for now) Carte Blanche regarding both New Deva and Earth time lines.

Celeste: Doesn't "His Oneness" of Earth have something to say about this on earth?"

Arcane: "Of Course"

Celeste: "Who is the comparable person on New Deva?"

Arcane: "The Oracle of New Deva"

Celeste: "Have you spoken to him?"

Arcane: "We are tied telepathically while I'm on New Deva. Literally anything I'm thinking about doing regarding changing time on New Deva I already have approval for before I do it."

Celeste: "So, you've thought of everything then?"

Arcane: "Hopefully!"

end quote.

From this you see what an artist and scientist Arcane is. First you need someone competent enough to do this. Then you need someone sure of themselves enough to do this who actually has the ability to pull this off and who has the strength of character to maintain this decision.

No comments: