Monday, October 8, 2018

Unfortunately S. and N. Carolina likely are going to be hit by Michael

They are predicting at least 10 to 12 inches of rain from the panhandle of Florida up through the Carolinas from Hurricane Michael that will hit the panhandle first as a Category 2 or 3 Hurricane and then slowly move up through Florida and Georgia and through S. and N. Carolina and out to sea. The problem being flooding is still happening in North and South Carolina and could flood again or get worse with this storm for weeks into the future as well.

I hope my vision of there being a seaway through parts of South and North Carolina from Florida panhandle or Lousiana that general area doesn't come to pass. It wasn't like it would happen overnight but over time. This would make an island out of Florida and Georgia I believe if this happened. Water does some really crazy things if given the chance I have noticed during my life. Things that I would never have believed I have seen in reality from what rain and flooding and winds can do.

No comments: