Friday, November 8, 2019

Learning about being an Intuitive

When I grew up all I really had to train me about being an intuitive was my mother and grandmother who were both 100% Celtic Scottish and mystical Christians. They told me that I shouldn't talk to most people about seeing angels and things like this because most people wouldn't understand. This started by age 2 so I realized over time that I was a Green eyed (hazel green eyed) Celtic Seer that is quite common from Before Merlin's time in England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland throughout the UK and other places in Europe. I was told that if you are an Intuitive Seer often you will get seasick (which didn't happen until I was about 32 or 33 years of age. I'm not sure what this has to do with anything but it is one of the things they talk about. On top of this I had blunt Trauma childhood epilepsy which just means I fell and hit my head and had seizures at least every 6 months from ages 10 to 15 during which time I was allowed no medication for this problem by my father. So, I had only mind over matter to survive all this and a b-12  shot in the rear end by my medical doctor. So, other than that I was offered no medication.

What the long term effects of this were that I became very very aware of every change of any kind in my body of any sort. This was the only way I could survive all this either psychologically or physically. Before this I likely would have drifted away from religion at the very least but instead because of being terrified of death and seizures which were like being murdered each time I experienced one I instead became more and more able to use senses beyond the 5 to solve my problems in life.

These gifts are there for all of us but often unless you have to use your gifts often you don't. It's sort of like becoming an olympic athlete where by constantly developing skills of one kind or another you become way beyond the average person in what you can actually do in many different situations.

The more you learn the more you know and this keeps on going to the point where it's sort of like having a PHD in being intuitive which is like a PHD in physics or something like that where your perceptions of reality are miles and miles beyond the average person you meet. And yet for the uninitiated they might have no idea how capable you actually are.

And the more you use your gifts to help yourself and others the better you become at whatever you are capable of. But, if you misuse your gifts often life will find a way to kill you too. So, helping all life around you is likely important if you want to stay alive as an intuitive.

For me, this just meant when I live with angels I learn from them more each day what to do so I follow in the footsteps of angels as a human being. This is more powerful and amazing than I can even usefully talk about or write about at this point.

By God's Grace

No comments: