Thursday, September 1, 2022

Vajrayana experiences?

 In introducing this section I wanted to say that I was taught Vajrayana Buddhism by Tibetan Lamas.

In this form of Vajrayana, it is called the "Lightning Path" or "Diamond Path" of "Instant enlightenment".

It is thought that one becomes enlightened instantly like when someone is struck by lightning. It is supposedly the "Most Powerful" form of instant enlightenment that one can attain.

I was reflecting on my experience with a Cardioversion on Monday in a hospital.

Doctors gave me versed so I wouldn't remember the traumas of the event. However, what I do remember is waking up and feeling sort of like an innocent cooing gurgling newborn baby with a level of peace and contentment that adults usually never experience much or at all.

Note: A Cardioversion is the electric defibrillator paddles that you see in TV and movies when someone's heart stops, only in my case they wanted to stop my heart from it's almost 2 week Atrial Fibrillations which succeeded so now I'm out of the hospital now on Wednesday night here on September 1st at around 2 in the morning on Thursday now I guess.

Begin first quote:

Our Care Teams Provide Data-Driven, Evidence-Based Treatments For Any Heart Condition. Learn More About Our Advances in Arrythmia Diagnostics and Latest Treatment Options. Heart Mapping Technology. 400+ FIRM Procedures. Breakthrough Technology.

Featured snippet from the web

Electric cardioversion uses a machine and sensors (electrodes) to deliver quick, low-energy shocks to the chest. Electric cardioversion allows a health care provider to instantly see if the procedure has restored a typical heartbeat. Chemical (pharmacological) cardioversion uses medicine to restore the heart's rhythm.May 20, 2022
Image result for cardioversion procedure
Image result for cardioversion procedure
Image result for cardioversion procedure

No comments: