I had thought it would have moved further south by now but I suppose everything changes including the weather predictions. So, the snow (at least right now is from the Trinity Mountains eastward towards Mt. Shasta and Nevada and points east from there. However, it is raining lightly where I am in the SF Bay area too but it is mostly at a mist or light rain drops level here. However, everything is very wet outside. And so far at least there is very little to no wind. According to the Google Weather report it says the winds are 8 miles per hour here but I just took my dog outside in the back yard for the last time toninght and didn't really feel wind at all but maybe the house sheltered me from 8mph winds.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment