Thursday, May 2, 2024

a total of 171,645 visits to this site in April of 2024

 This is likely the highest number of people that I can remember that have visited my site ever (However, it is possible that there were more one month when I wasn't checking because of other things happening in my life or health issues when I wasn't blogging much or at all. But, 171,645 visits in a single month is really amazing for me to see.

However, it is also true that for the year of 2017 that there were over 100,000 visits every month for over a year then too. 
 
Thanks to all my readers for visiting my site and reading the articles here. I'm always surprised what people want to read and how many people visit each article over time.
 
These are the most read in the last 30 days which is put up automatically after my daughter who is a Digital Video Editor programmed my site to do this automatically:

 

No comments: