Thursday, June 27, 2024

All the AI art I generated at meta.ai has disappeared from my blog here. However, I have no idea why?

 I have some theories for example, when I asked meta.ai what it thought it told me that sometimes the software here at a place like blogger.com cannot deal with AI art. However, it's also true that I couldn't log back onto Facebook to visit meta.ai because I don't use my real name for logging into ANYTHING online.

Why? Because it's too dangerous if you know anything about how software actually works. For example, all your accounts could be drained if someone in Ukraine or Russia (where there is no extradition for this sort of thing) drains all your bank accounts. There are many countries where it is very easy (relatively speaking) to do something like this if you understand how programming can work.

And now AI might make this problem 100 times or more worse if it isn't properly monitored with laws and enforcement worldwide. So, this is why I won't use my full real name on anything I do online. I don't do anything financial on my IPhone for example to start with. This just protects you from having more problems than you can deal with.

No comments: