Monday, June 24, 2024

Obviously something has changed regarding AI Art:

 Because one by one AI art is disappearing from the articles I have attached them to. I have no idea what is happening there. It could be meta.ai or it could be blogger.com or it could be something about the way things are changing legally or it could be almost anything. However, when images disappear from your blog articles you have to know something is going on.

Also, I didn't save these images at meta.ai so the only copies I have of them I published with because I didn't log on and it didn't ask me to log on. So, something is going on and I might have lost those images unless some of you printed them out before they disappeared from your computers too possibly.

So, at this point I don't have copies of the images I posted likely anywhere (at least the ones that have disappeared from blogger.com so far.

This is the only image I have left that I think hasn't disappeared so far. Not sure why. I suppose someone might have copied these images to another country and started selling them for money? Don't know. It's hard to say because I have no idea at all. But, unless someone has printed out these images on paper they might ALL be gone soon electronically from anything online.

And since I'm traveling and in Mt. Shasta with just my laptop I don't have a printer to keep even the last image I created at meta.ai

Media generated by meta.ai

 
 

No comments: