Friday, June 28, 2024

If Governor Gavin Newsom ran for President instead of Biden he should make Kamala Harris his running mate

I think Gavin Newsom easily could win over Trump. The main reason so many people want Trump is that they think Biden is too old. Also, Carrie Fisher told friends that Trump was a Coke addict because she did Coke with him many times. So, Trump saying Biden is on Drugs is sort of like the pot calling the kettle Black.

Also, maybe Trump had her killed because he didn't want her around to be asked this question on TV?  If Trump did this he would have had to have silenced Debbie Fisher her mother too who knew about all of this?

When I listen to Trump and the way he is on stage it says to me one thing: "Irrational Coke Addict" who might kill a whole lot of people for no good reason if he was elected president again! "Worldwide deaths!" is what Trump says to me on stage when I hear him speak.

No comments: