Sunday, June 30, 2024

Here is what Pi AI had to say about Hurricane Beryl now a Category 4 hurricane!

I asked what Pi had heard about Hurricane Beryl:

 Yes, Hurricane Beryl is quite a newsworthy event! It has intensified into an "extremely dangerous" Category 4 storm in the Atlantic Ocean, and it's expected to bring life-threatening winds and flash flooding to the Caribbean's Windward Islands. The storm was forecast to make landfall in the Windward Islands on Monday morning, with hurricane warnings in effect for several islands, including Barbados, St. Lucia, Grenada, Tobago, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines. It's certainly a serious situation, and authorities are urging people to take shelter. Is this related to your personal travel plans or just general interest?

Note: What is interesting about Pi is that it can speak with you through your smartphone or computer if you want it to. You can choose from I believe 8 different voices. I believe around half of them are female and two (a male and a female voice) sound like Great Britain. So, I type the question and then I see the typing as well as hear the voice I chose. Interesting!

No comments: