Friday, June 28, 2024

Heads Up!

 There are a whole lot of people in the area where I live now (near San Francisco) with either Covid or Bronchitis so much so that one of our housekeepers won't even come inside our house until I'm well. She says many of her clients are sick and she doesn't want to get sick because she is flying to visit friends in another state soon and taking her two youngest kids who are 15 and 18 years old. Her oldest is 24 and graduated College and is working now full time. So she will not even go inside any house that has a sick person in it because she doesn't want her vacation trip ruined.

So, wearing a mask might either keep you from being sick like I have been this week or it might even save your life and prevent you from getting Covid.

I made the mistake of going into a restaurant in Mt. Shasta when I couldn't breathe at that altitude and had to take off my mask to breathe at 3500 feet at age 76. This was a mistake because now I have bronchitis and had to go to the doctor yesterday and be put in Zithromax which is good for lung issues.

So, save yourselves from ruining your 4th of July plans by getting sick! (People are getting sick all around us here from one or both of these things right now!

No comments: