Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Most read articles as of Monday June 24th 2024

 

My son who has been working with AI in Art for health therapy told me to try meta.ai

 

 

More people have visited this article than any other the last week or so

 

This form is more robotic and eerie looking but still interesting

 

I find this one to be the scariest one but still interesting

 

reprint of: Drones very small to large

 

If you are talking (by text or in person with AIs) or a single AI you are beta testing their AI at this point

 

How did I get the four images from meta.ai to my blog?

 

Austin, Texas from IT's Colorado River

 

The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article

 

“If you don’t love me, it does not matter… I can love for both of us.” – Stendhal: From Good News Network

 

You never really know what AI will create for you from what you describe you want to see in the art

 

Lost Donkey Seen Living With Elk Herd 5 Years Later

 

Text dialog between me and meta.ai

 

most read articles from KYIV Post

 

Beautiful Day today

 

Supreme Court rejects challenge to tax on foreign corporate investments

 

Lava Tubes and Water Frost Found on Mars Offer Double Opportunity in Search for Life

 

The following is blank HTML code for the next Links page regarding most read articles at this site.

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

link text

 

No comments: