Sunday, June 23, 2024

I wanted to see if I could successfully drag and drop from Facebook and I was successful this time with one of my son's AI Drawings

I hadn't realized I could drag and drop before this so it is possible to drag and drop photos and AI drawings from Facebook (if you have permission to do this from the owners of the images and if you aren't making money doing this. This one reminds me a lot of living in the deserts of Southern California but maybe moreso in parts of Arizona or New Mexico or Utah deserts too. There are 360 degree sunrises anand sunsets often from Arizona through Utah and New Mexico. I think locals sometimes call this "Big Sky Country for this reason all the way up through Wyoming and Montana where there are a lot of wide open spaces. For example, Wyoming has a population (total number of people living there of only 581,381  people as of (2022).  

However, this was the ONLY image of many that I could drag and drop here to blogger.com from Facebook

Note Later on June 29th later (article originally June 23rd) is that obviously you can see the image disappeared. ON possible reason (still not entirely sure) is that my operating system is not compatible with the image form as it arrived. This also could mean many different things. For example, if the embedded image was corrupted by hackers the system might delete it to protect itself from being hacked. This is only one of many different scenarios that could be possible. I might never know for sure why ALL the images I dragged and dropped ot my site disappeared. Am I discourages in dealing with AI? You Bet. 

However, in life I have found this to be true always: "There are no problems only opportunities". So, at times like this I look for opportunities to move forward anyway no matter what is happening in my life.

People who survive anything all share this basic philosophy.

May be an illustration of Uluru, Bryce Canyon National Park and text

No comments: