Friday, June 21, 2024

My son who has been working with AI in Art for health therapy told me to try meta.ai

 So, I thought I could try this. I was reticent because I didn't want to sign in with my real name and he says he signs in with a made up name too to protect himself. So, I don't want to give my name and phone number usually to anything online for the simple reason that I don't want 8 billion people potentially to have this information. 95% of the people on earth would likely be okay with that kind of information but it's the 5% criminals of various kinds that you don't want to have your information. I have enjoyed many of his AI generated pictures. I would have shared some of them here but I don't have emails anymore on my phone because I didn't think it was a good idea. I don't EVER do ANYTHING to do with emails or money EVER on my phone just for basic security reasons. This is because I started off in life as a computer programmer and computers and software have been my hobby ever since. So I basically know the risks that most people (and their children) are taking every day likely much better than they do.

This is my first attempt at trying to Create with Meta.AI Purple Delta 7 in one of her many forms like she might appear as in this Galaxy. The Auburn Hair is how she manifested first to protect Jonathan Flow along with Sargent Mark II and Mark III. I believe this happened before 2009 on the California Coast. You can read about her and Sargent Mark III. Sargent Mark II and III and Purple Delta 7 were Time Bodyguards for Queen Victoria before they are guarding Jonathan Flow for 10,000 years before and after his birth. They have a picture of what he looks like every day he is alive as a reference point.

This being my first attempt at something like this I don't know how to undo the sideways stretch of the picture here at blogger.com

As you can see this is someone extraordinary because you really cannot tell at all because she is 5 million years old in time travel that she isn't human. In fact, she would be capable of having children and she is self designing too and works eventually for the Galactic Sentience as a daughter and personal bodyguard to him.

Here is the URL: http://dragonofcompassion.com/protectors  (this is if you want to read about when they first became time bodyguards for Jonathan Flow.

 Media generated by meta.ai

No comments: