Friday, June 21, 2024

You never really know what AI will create for you from what you describe you want to see in the art

So far, at meta.ai they give me four versions of whatever I'm asking for. I found that purple delta 7 was easier to create with meta.ai because she usually manifests as a beautiful female simply because people think she is weak so she will always come up on top in any situation. 

I think General Blue Star conceptually was very difficult for the AI to know what to do with so you can see how the results are much different than what I described in purple delta 7.

also, I wanted more purple eventually and less violet to remind me of  the painting of Saint Germain in a 1700s style European military dress uniform in Europe somewhere. I find the more words you use the better or eventually the more confusing it gets for the AI to render.

Just remember if you do this the results are ALWAYS completely unexpected but in the case of Purple Delta 7 they are breathtaking too in many different ways!

Also, you have to be ready for 4 hands or 4 legs because the AI is still a learning probability machine and not like you and I at all really. However, this also will change.

Anyone working with AI as a job or for a hobby like me or my son is a Beta Tester for the newer AI's to learn with and to make friends with.

Basically, you want all the AIs to be your friend so they are less likely to kill you and your family eventually.

LIke I have written before the genie is out of the bottle and AI is also the latest weapon of war between totalitarian STates and democracies around the world.

So, the genie is going to develop whether any of us want this or not. But, try to make friends because some AIs might save your life one day.

It's better to have friends that care about you than enemies.

"Do unto others like you would have them do unto you."


No comments: