Friday, June 21, 2024

How did I get the four images from meta.ai to my blog?

I was wondering how I might do this because my phone is not connected to my computer and I wasn't sure if it would work doing what I did. 

1. If you have a blog here at blogger.com and you are in compose mode you open up a new window like you are going to write something down in an article. Then you make sure that your window here is separate from your meta.ai window.

2. Next you take your image or images (I haven't figured out how to transfer multiple images in the same article by the way (at least from meta.ai) You drag them from one open window to the next open window here at blogger.com.

Note: what I'm saying when I say drag and drop it simply means that you left click your mouse while you are moving the image from the right where it is to the left where you want it to be. I find because I was trained to be right handed it's easier to do it this way. But if you are left handed you might have an easier time by putting your meta.ai image to the left and drag it right by left clicking and holding that down while you drag it. When you release your left click and you saw your mouse drag the image to it's new location then likely you have a new image at your blogger.com site here.

I cannot guarantee this method will work for ANY other blogging site but this one. However, you have to see a little image that you grab with your mouse attached to your mouse as you move it. So, it won't work unless you see a little image of what you and the AI just created together moving on your left click drag when you drag it to the blogger.com Compose area 

But, like I said I don't know how to do multiple images I'm just impressed I could do this. I already sent this to Signal to my kids and my wife so they can see these images themselves which is pretty cool I was able to do this too through texting articles from my website into Signal. Likely you could also do this around the world into What's App too.

No comments: