Thursday, September 5, 2024

My writing process is likely my own process. However, if you are a writer too it might be useful to you too.

Of Course I'm mostly retired so my position might be different than many of you out there. 

However, what I find is that once I get into a "Writing" Mode it tends to go on 24 hours a day for days or weeks. I usually don't know what God and Angels want me to share about life in our Galaxy or beyond.

But, I have found whatever they are sharing has good reasons behind it:
 

Like: 

1. Don't do anything like this again.

2. or It's important you know some of this stuff or else civilization here on earth might not make any sense to you at all or it might end suddenly.

3. So, the point is that we all have our own connection to the infinite and I'm writing about my connection to the infinite.

4. Am I creating a new religion by what I'm writing?

5. From my present point of view what I'm actually doing is sharing the research of a lifetime before I'm gone. Will I be Gone at some point?

Besides, in my 20s Saint Germain came to me and specifically told me not to create another religion. This was news to me and I asked why?

What he told me was interesting: paraphrased he said, "Religions have ALL become obsolete because of nuclear weapons simply because all you need is one Fundamentalist extreme person in his or her views to end all life on earth or nuke the planet itself turning it into an Asteroid belt like the planet Maldek became an Asteroid belt 65 million years ago and a piece of that planet hit the Yucatan Peninsula and killed all the larger dinosaurs during that time too.

So, I saw the logic of what he said about religions and nuclear weapons and so instead I write mostly about how can people find and keep their personal relationship with God beyond all religions.

By God's Grace 

Will I be Gone at some point?

That remains to be seen and the same is true of all of you too.

Will any of us be alive tomorrow? 

Will any of us still be alive 1000 years from now?

Will any of us still be alive 1,000,000 years from now?

My answer to all these questions is potentially yes! And this is both individually and collectively!

No comments: