Thursday, September 19, 2024

What I have seen so far of "Rings of Power" the 2nd season is pretty dark:

 I had trouble watching this in Portland on my son's Prime account because we were already dealing with my son's health to begin with. So, I finally had to turn it off. besides my wife might want to watch this with me at a future date. But, I just found the 2nd season so dark for me it wasn't entertaining. Now, this is just me but it was almost like watching a horror movie and I have never been a horror movie fan partly because I'm a clairvoyant.

So, REAL supernatural events are normal for me so horror movies are not funny or entertaining for me at all because of what I actually know about for real as a life long intuitive.

So, I prefer to keep my consciousness to be going in a useful helpful direction where as I find people who watch horror stuff are often extremely bored in their lives and it's a way to feel something to take them out of their boredom of their lives.

But, for me, I try to think positive thoughts which allows me to create positive outcomes for myself and my family and to be a better patriach for my whole family now because I'm the oldest in my family still alive except for one male cousin who is 81 and one lady cousin who I think is in her mid 80s in Washington state. However, my male cousin is a patriarch with a wife and children and many grandchildren too like me.


The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power
2022 ‧ Drama ‧ 2 seasons
OverviewEpisode guideCastTrailers & clipsWatch showReviews
Season 2 overview
The second season of the American fantasy television series The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power is based on J. R. R. Tolkien's history of Middle-earth, primarily ma… MORE
Watch
Watch
When Durin grows suspicious of the Dwarven Rings, Celebrimbor must reassess his priorities. Amidst Númenor's shifting currents, Elendil searches for hope.
Watch
Isildur enlists Arondir and Estrid in a search for Theo. Galadrial and Elrond walk into a trap. The Stranger finds what he's been searching for. Nori and Poppy encounter some familiar faces.
Watch
Isildur and an old friend reunite, Arondir grapples with change, and Míriel faces rising opposition and Annatar counsels Celebrimbor.
Watch
Darkness falls over Khazad-dûm, Sauron and Galadriel each seek new allies, and the Stranger and the Harfoots encounter a growing threat.
Watch
Sauron bargains with Adar, the Stranger and Nori venture into new lands, and the Three Elven Rings face judgment.
The season premiered on the streaming service Amazon Prime Video on August 29, 2024, with its first three episodes. The other five episodes are being released ...
People also ask
Feedback
Videos
Feedback
Aug 30, 2024The first three episodes of 'The Rings Of Power' Season 2 are possibly even worse than Season 1 of Amazon's cringey 'Lord Of The Rings' ...
Top stories
Beginning in a time of relative peace, the series follows an ensemble cast of characters, both familiar and new, as they confront the long-feared re-emergence ...
(129)
Aug 23, 2024When will Season 2 of 'Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power' be released? Season 2 of the fantasy show arrives on Amazon Prime Video August 29.
Season 2 plunges its most beloved characters into a rising tide of darkness, challenging each to find his or her place in a world on the brink of calamity.
(980)
Aug 28, 2024Amazon's "Lord of the Rings" prequel series is full of beauty and battles to look at, but lacks the basic substance of story in nearly every ...
People also search for
Feedback
Already watched
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power - Official Trailer | Prime Video
70% liked this TV show
Google users
This series brings to screens for the very first time the heroic legends of the fabled Second Age of Middle-earth's history. This epic drama is set thousands of years before the events of J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings," and takes viewers back to an era in which great power… MORE

No comments: