Friday, September 20, 2024

Writing can lengthen your life

I have a friend who is a lawyer and who was a submariner too likely an officer when he was younger all over the world for the U.S. Navy. He still practices law even at age 84 and still publishes books too. So, if you can find out something you are interested in and write books about that (whether you publish or not) often this will lengthen your life (even if you publish online like I do.

I have noticed that the last 6 months or so this site has drawn up to 200,000 readers in a single month. Though it is true that I have had this site since 2007 so I have grown better at this because "Practice makes Perfect" in many ways, still I am amazed that this many people often visit my site monthly.

So, in this sense you can lengthen your own life by researching what you want to write about and then writing it down. Also, if typing isn't your best thing you can also verbally talk into something like SIRI and have it print out somewhere likely even from your phone if you do research on how to do this.

However, it is really important to reread what you have written because you will tend to know if what you are writing is any good or not (even if you are dictating the whole thing and not typing). I prefer to type usually and I likely will do this as long as I am able to simply because the whole process seems to work better for me when I'm typing since I can type as fast as I can talk pretty much.

No comments: