Sunday, September 14, 2008

Conversations with Bigfoot

fiction? speculative fiction.

Though I have experienced what I believe to be many telepathic contacts with various Bigfoot beings, I think it is much more useful to say it is speculative fiction at best.

One of my stranger experiences in this vein I was sitting in my hot tub(spa) on the Northern California Coast near the ocean in the forest. I was sort of contemplating all the birds and clouds moving overhead and picked up because I was in the right kind of mode for excellent telepathic communication. At first I thought I was picking up a buck or deer telepathically because they have a very different mental telepathic signature than a human adult or child.

So I telepathically asked the being if he was bigfoot. He said telepathically that he was the kind of being I was thinking him about. He said(said means telepathic communication) that I must be part bigfoot because otherwise I couldn't do what I was doing. He said that likely it was my Scottish ancestry going back to Scotland. (Obviously, there was much more communication in a very detailed manner between us before we were able to establish all this). Because obviously, the bigfoot had never been to school or watched TV. However, all beings have compensating mechanisms in order to continue to survive anything.

After all, you and I and the Bigfoot and the raccoons, mountain lions, and bears and the like all are the survivor genes(in other words our genes and our forebears had it together enough to live to the age of reproduction, reproduce and find some way for us to survive to adulthood. So, we all have the survivor gene. And there is one thing that all with the survivor gene have. We are all very very adaptive both genetically and behaviorally.

So, as I'm talking(telepathing) I get the idea that the only reason this bigfoot is talking to me is that I am a distant relative. So I asked if he could screen others thoughts and appear as a buck or deer. He said, "Yes. That is what we do as a matter of course. Otherwise with this many people around us we would all be dead. I said, "Why don't people find your tracks or feces more?" The bigfoot said, "We usually bury our feces and most of our kind prefer to be as remote as possible. However, with the encroachment of humans on our wild places not we have no choice but to appear as other things quite often now."

I asked bigfoot if there were different varieties of Bigfoot all over the world. He thought that was quite likely but that he mostly like being near the ocean in the forest like the mountain lions and raccoons and deer and such.

I said, "So, you are talking to me because I am part bigfoot?" He said, "Yes. Many humans are part bigfoot otherwise they wouldn't be able to communicate in this way." So I asked, "How many humans that you encounter are part Bigfoot?" He said "About 1 finger out of ten, though in most it is very watered down." I said, "How does this happen?" He said that Bigfoot females sometimes get taken with a human male or a bigfoot gets taken with a human woman and then can make the human male or female believe not only they are with another human but actually mate with them with a child resulting sometimes, though a child is rare.

He also said it mostly happened with country people as a bigfoot would think city people just too far removed from the forest to be interesting to a bigfoot. Also, if the female bigfoot's child looked human she would take it near humans or if a human female got pregnant by a bigfoot and it looked like a bigfoot it would usually be destroyed by doctors as being an unfit human being.

This actually made sense to me and made me wonder about where a lot of really highly endowed ESP people got their gifts.

No comments: