Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Money Wars

We all have always known that big money and what how it is manipulated is about greedy individuals worldwide and is also about nationalistic designs. Now if, greedy individuals have been manipulated by nationalistic designs then we might have what we are presently experiencing. The other horrifying realization I have come to is: What if all the nations and universities on earth looked at computer projections of Global Warming and what we are experiencing is a controlled system of eliminating the poorest of the poor on earth so that the wealthier people on earth have a chance of surviving. I have asked this question to myself with everything I know and have studied and I'm now beginning to believe this IS one of the many many panic driven things that is going on worldwide.

Yes. There is also nationalistic money warfare. Since the U.S. has been one of the most open armed and eclectic nations on earth it is also because of this openness one of the most vulnerable to unscrupulous people or nations.

So, what I will say here is that without openness to a certain point all the benefits to anyone of our global economy might be ending soon just because people have to do what they need to to survive. And if they find they can't survive under present conditions everyone will pull back and Billions (not millions) will starve to death.

Unfortunately, I think this last outcome is where we are headed the next 5 or 10 years the way things presently look. You and I and everyone on earth can change this outcome if we want to enough. However, right now, the billions starving to death in the next 5 to 10 years is the most likely thing that will happen given present variables. I'm speaking as a precognitive psychic. However, for me the most useful thing I can say is that I write about this sort of thing so a better outcome can take place by making people more aware of the actual problem.

No comments: