If aliens from space came down and told the President, "Stop the world economy right now because if you don't global warming will render all life on earth extinct" the result would look like what we are experiencing right now.
Gas and oil worldwide will likely drop in consumption by 50%. Up to half of the world's populations likely will be dead from starvation or worse within 10 years.
Even if aliens from space came down to stop the global economy they couldn't have created a more perfect storm than this. And it's not over.
I hope I'm wrong and a solution is found. But as of right now I'm not holding my breath.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling