“If all you ever do is all you’ve ever done, then all you’ll ever get is all you ever got.” Supposedly, this is a Texas saying, however, it is also true.
In these times we live in, instead of giving up, don't stop there, get really mad and take some time to really focus your anger to change things. If you can't change things for everyone, at least begin to make changes so you will survive.
For example, if Galveston, Texas was your town and your neighborhood is gone, at least for now, move somewhere else and start a new life anyway you can. There will be nothing in Galveston for you for at least a year maybe more. Possibly it is then end of Galveston if these storms keep hitting like this. Move on. Your mental and physical survival may depend on it and your kids and their kids.
If you work for Lehman Brothers and you and your family and your MBA specialty job is gone now stop crying and get angry enough to think of a possible new future for you and your family. If you don't get angry enough to think of and create a new future no one will!
No matter what your life circumstance move on if all has failed and try something new. If you don't you might just go crazy and die right where you are-- soon.
Remember, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained!"
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling