One of the few happy notes in the American Economy is the upticking of the value of the dollar relative to the Euro. This not only means increasing buying power for anyone on earth with dollars, but also an increase in the value of dollar based stocks and securities in real terms because of the increasing value of the dollar in relation to the Euro.
Also, the final beauty of all this is people worldwide pulling their money out of oil futures and food futures and putting their money in dollars and dollar based securities. This allows poor people around the world to be able to better afford to buy food and to feed their families.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling