Tuesday, September 9, 2008

fiction?

When I designate what I'm writing either here or my other website at geocities.com I am trying to give you the most truth that I can from 60 years of hard earned experience in computer science, building science, intuitive science, world travelling experience, always raising at least one child under 15 years of age since 1974 experience, alternative experience, living in the country and building a house and mountain climbing experience, surfing experience, and meeting wealthy people and learning how to invest experience etc. etc. etc.

I am sharing my real time PHD in the school of hard knocks as well as 8 years of college with multiple majors from philosophy, psychology, anthropology and computer science. I'm also sharing experiences with holy men and women I have met with all over the world.

I use this designation of (fiction?) when I want to share the highest truths I can after being a truth seeker for all my life. It doesn't mean this has to be your truth too. It just means that I am speculating from my 60 years now of life experiences all over earth and soul traveling experiences not only all over earth but through many many galaxies. I learned to soul travel as a teenager after being told about how it worked as a child by my parents. Though they had these kinds of experiences too, I was able to find a way to control the experiences so they were less like dreams and more like lucid dreams(which are dreams that you are more the creator and controller of). For me, it is like learning to become a Co-creator with God which is what my parents taught me to do as a young child, teenager and adult which begins with right motivation, compassion for all beings past, present and future in all time and space throughout the known and unknown universe. By doing this, humans can move to amazing lives. This is my experience and from your point of view my personal opinion that you can either choose to benefit by or not.

fiction? is a way for me to more safely share the truths I have discovered in my lifetime. Most people on earth aren't ready for the truth in ANY form. Full truth all at once would make most people dysfunctional either temporarily or permanently. So when I write in this way I can shield people from the truth until they are ready? Whereas if they are ready they will know it and be reinforced. Know the Truth and the Truth will set you free!

No comments: