As I was watching the debates I found myself wishing that Obama was our President and McCain was our Vice-President. McCain would outdo Cheney and Obama would outdo Bush. Biden as Vice President would be good but McCain would be a better Vice-President, I think but would be way to scary and old and angry at this point to be President, much like Cheney has been for 8 years.
However, McCain's international experience is priceless but he's kind of stuck talking about Iraq as our nation goes bankrupt.
Cause and affect? Duh? Why are we going bankrupt as a nation? Answer. one word? Iraq!
What good does it do to be fighting a war if that war drives your nation into bankruptcy and thereby de facto out of existence?
Priorities. Yes. Terrorists are important but do they have tanks, aircraft carriers, and nuclear missiles ready to fire? NO. I don't think so.
So the real question is what is the most important thing to do so we survive as a nation? Answer? end all wars and get our domestic house in order. Going bankrupt is the alternative to ending all wars now. Unfortunately, it is already two years too late!!!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling