I wrote the previous article after reading several articles on this subject. It did not have to ever come to this. It has all been completely unnecessary. If anyone in government had been doing their jobs not of this should have been necesary.
Putting Fanny Mae which I'm told carries 1/2 the mortgages on private housing in America completely funded now by the U.S. Treasury is just another recipe for disaster for our country. How much more ridiculous can it get than this? The next President might have to be like FDR with programs like the Civilian Conservation Core etc. just so people can get work building bridges and highways like during the Great Depression so they don't all starve to death. All this is a travesty for American Government!!!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling