To make sense of what I'm saying let me begin by sharing my own life experience of this since 2001. My mother, who finally passed away last week began to show signs of senile dementia in 1999 when I took her and my daughter to Scotland, England and Europe then and met my son and his friend there. Then relatives and friends of mine started dying in 2003. First my Aunt in 2003 passed away. Then her younger sister passed away. Then I lost a childhood friend to early Alzheimer;s. Then another childhood friend died two years ago. Then in the past 4 months I've lost my father's last sister who was alive, my wife's father and while we were taking his ashes to Saint Louis, my own mother from senile dementia, while I waited for a plane at L.A. International Airport while I waited for a connecting flight to Saint Louis.
You may be lucky and only witnessing births at this time in your life. You should be grateful for that. Yesterday, Paul Newman died too and I couldn't help think what and end to a cycle this all is. As I witnessed my own mother's cremation and pushed her burning casket into the furnace and pushed the button to start the furnace I started to get clarity with all these deaths in rising progressions the last five years. Every birth changes everything and every death changes everything. Every coming and every going changes everything.
But what each of us is responsible for is what we do here between coming here and going somewhere else.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling