Having been a father since 1974 I can see that a parent doesn't really have absolute control of their daughter getting pregnant or not. Luckily with my stepdaughter, she watched her mother give birth to her half sister, my biological daughter which helped her not get pregnant at 15, 16 or 17. Depending upon your point of view unfortunately or fortunately, Palin's daughter was likely inspired by all the attention her mother got while being pregnant and decided to get some attention herself and quickly got pregnant. This could be a quite normal reaction if her daughter either consciously or unconsciously felt she wasn't getting the attention she needed from her family. This sort of thing has gone on down through history since time immemmorial.
Does it say anything about Palin as Vice President? The only thing it says to me is: Palin has obviously sacrificed her children's well being to her career. It is up to you to judge her or not judge her for that depending upon your point of view. Enough said.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling