The above internet address is an illustration of what a Social entrepreneur is.
Some of the most important ideas are: Find out what works and then share ideas!
Social change happens when Belief meets energy but needs blueprints.
Grameen Bank: Microcredit for poor people to start their own businesses: 42 million people worldwide.
Palmari Rosa Project: Electricity in Brazil's Rural Areas: Solar Panels+ electric fences
$15 a month(1 billion people can afford this)
Ideas need champions: Marketing and Organization are key!!
Be a Social Entrepreuneur: See vision, mobilize team, drive through adversity, think business and social mission, market and persuade people to join you!
Child Line: service provider, children as para-paramedics,adopted by India as national franchise, drives government protection policy, data tracks regional problems and patterns.
Use what is dominant in a culture to change it and to make it better: listen, share credit, think big, start small, keep going, get energy from "No"
Anyone can be a Social Entrepreneur. Find a need and fill it. Get educated. Make things work better. Get friends and relatives to help you help them and all their friends and relatives! Be innovative!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File