If I did my calculations right and I base my figures on 7 Billion total people on earth, then it means that approximately 7,000,000 households on earth own at least $5 million dollars in personal assets each or 25% of all personal wealth on earth at present.
When I was young and ignorant I used to believe that wealthy people were mostly bad. However, as an older adult having met many wealthy people, and educating myself, I have changed my opinion. If there were not wealthy disciplined people to help those less fortunate with jobs, education, survival, loans etc. most people on earth would have already starved to death. That's just the way pragmatic reality really is.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling