- IRaqi soldiers are now returning small drones with bombs onto the ISIS troops as well now.
- begin quote from:
- Apr 26, 2017 ... ISLAMIC State jihadis have developed a bomb which can be dropped by drones in a chilling development in the war in the Middle East - and ...
Depraved Daesh has created an improvised explosive device (IED) which could even be launched by a rifle, according to an arms monitoring group.
ISIS has proved to be capable of creating primitive weapons on the battlefield, even making their own canons.
But they have also showed progression in their ranks with technology, especially after it was reported they were testing driverless cars.
Conflict Armament Research (CAR) said the militant group was "promoting the development of ‘own-brand' weapons" to provide its insurgents with otherwise unavailable armaments.
CAR said: “The (IED) can be thrown, launched from an improvised rifle attachment, or in its most recent phases of development, dropped from a commercial, off-the-shelf unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) or drone.”
Iraqi forces have been using bomb dropping drones since at least March of this year.
The findings suggested ISIS was centrally managing the design and production of improvised weapons with the ability to test its systems on the field and refine them as well as use new technologies such as drones.
The report said the jihadi terror cult was using the battle for Mosul to field-test different types of ordnance, an important step in any weapons research and development programme.
It stated: ”Evidence of research and development by IS forces, compiled by CAR since 2014, suggests that such adaptations are likely to continue and will result in further UAV innovations in the near future, potentially for use in theatres other than Iraq."
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars