Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
Monday, June 26, 2017
What is the price the U.S. is paying and going to pay for allowing Russia to harm us in the way that it has and wlll?
The price might be: Our country, our freedoms, our way of life, our healthcare, everything.
So, while Obama and definitely Trump are and have been asleep at the switch we may have already lost it all (without a real fight) because of the way everything has been handled.
It's sort of like say you were married to someone and while you were away on business someone else impregnated your wife and then your wife says, "Oh, it's your kid."
The marriage is the marriage of the Democratic and Republican parties, the "kid" is Trump fathered by "Putin" and now we are literally "Raising Trump" who is more loyal to Putin than he is to us.
So, for all intents and purposes, the American people are fucked (literally).
Do we blame Obama for being too Politically Correct?
Do we blame Trump for being so corrupt that he was vulnerable to Putin Blackmailing him?
Or do we blame ourselves because we were too stupid to see it all coming?
Any way you look at it it may already be curtains for our democracy in a Republic the way things are presently going.
And the sad thing is "Putin did this without even a fight!"