Neither Putin nor Trump actually believe in democracy at all. They believe in a form of STate Capitalism like you see in China and Russia which is run in a way like the Mafia, where the government always gets a piece of the pie of every corporation or business that is bigger than a small business. So, I see Trump and Putin as STate Capitalists, but neither believe in democracy but both believe in two things:
1. getting rich
2. eliminating Muslims especially terrorists anyway possible.
Putin is more interested in eliminating Sunnis
Trump is more interested in eliminating all Terrorists, Sunni or Shia.
This is the main difference between them.
But, they both believe in STate run Capitalism not democracy if you watch everything they do.
So, right now Trump is slowly destroying our voting system through voter suppression in an organized fashion. Right now!
Actions speak louder than words!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go