Neither Putin nor Trump actually believe in democracy at all. They believe in a form of STate Capitalism like you see in China and Russia which is run in a way like the Mafia, where the government always gets a piece of the pie of every corporation or business that is bigger than a small business. So, I see Trump and Putin as STate Capitalists, but neither believe in democracy but both believe in two things:
1. getting rich
2. eliminating Muslims especially terrorists anyway possible.
Putin is more interested in eliminating Sunnis
Trump is more interested in eliminating all Terrorists, Sunni or Shia.
This is the main difference between them.
But, they both believe in STate run Capitalism not democracy if you watch everything they do.
So, right now Trump is slowly destroying our voting system through voter suppression in an organized fashion. Right now!
Actions speak louder than words!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017