Neither Putin nor Trump actually believe in democracy at all. They believe in a form of STate Capitalism like you see in China and Russia which is run in a way like the Mafia, where the government always gets a piece of the pie of every corporation or business that is bigger than a small business. So, I see Trump and Putin as STate Capitalists, but neither believe in democracy but both believe in two things:
1. getting rich
2. eliminating Muslims especially terrorists anyway possible.
Putin is more interested in eliminating Sunnis
Trump is more interested in eliminating all Terrorists, Sunni or Shia.
This is the main difference between them.
But, they both believe in STate run Capitalism not democracy if you watch everything they do.
So, right now Trump is slowly destroying our voting system through voter suppression in an organized fashion. Right now!
Actions speak louder than words!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language