835,000 plus 1300 plus visits to intuitivefred888
My views started to skyrocket about 2011 when the Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami happened and I advocated Crowd Sourcing with Geiger Counters since NO governments were being honest with anyone regarding the radiation levels after Fukushima. This I think made people take my website more seriously around the world because they realized I was trying to help people all over the world in whatever way I could. My readership has grown in leaps and bounds since this time. It likely slowly has grown since I first started this site but now it amazes me how far this all has gone and could go.
I don't advertise at this site so it allows me more freedom of what I can put here. So, I don't earn a penny for this site and it is considered a non-profit website that exists as a public service worldwide wherever Google Goes worldwide.
Later note on Wednesday July 19th 2017
I think I calculated that if present visit levels continue I will reach 2 million views likely within 3 months time.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017