Sometimes if you are a very strong presence like myself it is really important to telepathically reassure people as you walk by. For me, it is because I am 6 foot 5 inches tall and if I'm not smiling then often people might get scared of someone as big as me walking by. So, telepathically, usually when I'm at my closest to them I say something like (in my mind) "Hey Dude, It's okay. Nothing to be a afraid of." This usually does the trick and often I see their shoulders relax when I do this.
Other times it is completely about safety. Often people are going through hell in their lives because of divorce, death in the family or other things and they become distracted as drivers of vehicles. So, often I will look and notice someone is not in their body right to be a safe driver and I will often Scream in my mind, "Hey! I'm Here!" this often causes a jerk to their heads and they look right at me, so I feel safer then that they are not going to run into the side of my car because they didn't know I was there before. So, this is what I might call "psychic defensive driving". It often isn't enough to be a defensive driver these days because so many are so upset about so many things in their lives.
So, you have to (if you are capable of it) telepathically shout at some people (not in an offensive way) but still psychically loud enough to wake them up out of wherever they are into someone safe enough to be driving a car (at least when you pass by).
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment