So, Obamacare, as stone age as it tends to be without Republican support is the only thing that separates our nation from 3rd world nations right now.
If you are rich you can get the best health care likely on earth here in the U.S. But, if you are poor without insurance you are perfectly free to die. I gave 20 dollars to a beggar, a young woman at the side of the road today. She looked like she had leprosy because parts of her fingers were gone. I knew not to touch her at all (and so did she) when she took the money from my hand. I was horrified our nation, our state and our government isn't helping her somehow. I had seen this in India with fingers eaten away from leprosy. She might have had something else, I don't know. But, I know no one would hire her in her condition. Why was she on the street? You likely wouldn't see this in a citizen in ANY developed nation on earth but the U.S.
How ashamed should we all be?
I believe she was in Redding or Anderson by the way.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language