So, Obamacare, as stone age as it tends to be without Republican support is the only thing that separates our nation from 3rd world nations right now.
If you are rich you can get the best health care likely on earth here in the U.S. But, if you are poor without insurance you are perfectly free to die. I gave 20 dollars to a beggar, a young woman at the side of the road today. She looked like she had leprosy because parts of her fingers were gone. I knew not to touch her at all (and so did she) when she took the money from my hand. I was horrified our nation, our state and our government isn't helping her somehow. I had seen this in India with fingers eaten away from leprosy. She might have had something else, I don't know. But, I know no one would hire her in her condition. Why was she on the street? You likely wouldn't see this in a citizen in ANY developed nation on earth but the U.S.
How ashamed should we all be?
I believe she was in Redding or Anderson by the way.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017