Health care in the U.S. might return to what it was around 2006. Republicans would get thrown out of office in 2018. So, likely you would have a majority of Democrats in the House and Senate after that. This would make it absolutely likely that Trump would be impeached by 2019 if he hadn't been already. This is also why he is working with the nationwide expert on Voter suppression right now to move us more towards a dicatorship where no votes of ANY race other than white are counted.
We are already on our way to this in Southern States even in the last election in 2016.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation