Health care in the U.S. might return to what it was around 2006. Republicans would get thrown out of office in 2018. So, likely you would have a majority of Democrats in the House and Senate after that. This would make it absolutely likely that Trump would be impeached by 2019 if he hadn't been already. This is also why he is working with the nationwide expert on Voter suppression right now to move us more towards a dicatorship where no votes of ANY race other than white are counted.
We are already on our way to this in Southern States even in the last election in 2016.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars