There is no doubt at all in my mind that Trump is either being Blackmailed or on the take from Putin (one or both). This is a given as far as I'm concerned. What Trump has done to our government (ONLY) makes sense in this context.
However, there is another side to all this of two white misogynist racist men meeting and planning to do away with Muslim Terrorists in any way they can agree on. This also is true.
Because conservative Republicans in general are much more afraid of Muslim Terrorists than they are of Putin and his KGB like actions towards our country.
To conservative Republicans ANY way to keep out more Muslims from entering the U.S. is a good idea to them. And any way to prevent the births or enable the deaths of any potential terrorists is a good idea too.
So, to conservative Republicans if you take seriously "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of thinking, even Putin trying to undermine U.S. elections might not be as big a deal as losing "White Power" or more specifically "White Christian Power" here in the U.S.
So, Putin is seen by some as a Christian Dictator of Russia and Trump is seen as a "Christian Dictator of America".
I think Liberal Democrats and Conservative Republicans might agree on the fact that:
"Trump is a White Christian Dictator of America".
But Conservatives like this and Liberal Democrats don't.
I personally don't think America needs "ANY" kind of dictator we just need our democracy back.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot