Wednesday, March 4, 2009

dragonwisdom on twitter

I finally decided to see what all the hubbub is about with twitter. dragonofcompassion and intuitivefred888 were both too long so I settled for dragonwisdom as a handle or user name for twitter. I don't know if I'll use it much because it doesn't really make a lot of sense to me yet. However, I'm studying it because it seems to be another strange communication thing circling the planet. It reminds me a lot of people who text a lot on their phones. It's a way to keep in touch without having to talk for 1/2 hour or more to keep up a friendship. I find my 19 year old daughter prefers to text me rather than call to keep her independence I suppose. So this whole texting thing just moved from private phone to phone texts to public twitters. Different. I have to think more about it and see what I feel is useful or interesting about it. Of course I felt the same way when I opened this blogger.com account 1 1/2 years ago. So it takes time to get used to what it all might mean.

No comments: