Monday, March 9, 2009

Silicon People

I talked to the young lady who was my bank teller today. I asked her about arm piercings because I had never seen any that go straight into an arm before. I asked her if they hurt or interfered with musculature. She said "No."

I started thinking about how her generation relates to the world and had an interesting realization. Her generation and her children's generation will be some of the first psyborgs(human and technology combined organisms). This made complete sense that through piercings her generation were getting ready for this as a matter of course. Whether this is good or bad I cannot say, probably both. However, the one thing I know for sure it is starting worldwide.

As a Precognitive psychic I am able to see that this trend creates an offshoot of humans by 2035 who no longer think like humans do now at all but in a more computer like way. They will do this by choice at first. Is this good or bad? I don't know but I sense it coming within about 25 years.

No comments: